Today the Primary 5s had a very important visit from 3 local Firefighters who told us how to keep themselves, their families and their homes safe from fire. 🏡 🔥
They also told us what to do in the case of a fire. We hope that there will be lots of chat around the tea tables tonight about fire safety e.g. unplugging items at bedtime, checking candles are properly out, testing Tuesday and closing doors etc. 🔌💡
Thanks to the Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service for taking time out of their busy schedule to visit us! 😊
Well done to all the P5s who listened so attentively!